Shipping charges are based on the carriers cost and a nominal amount to cover packing.
- Smaller value orders in the UK we use Royal Mail First Class Post (3-5 working days)
- Shipments overseas are sent by U.P.S. (3-5 Working Days) for high value orders, or 'Air Mail' (up to 21 Working days) for smaller value.
- Large quantities are shipped by our courier service. (Usually next day for UK / 3-5 working days Rest of World)
- Courier parcels will require a signature on delivery. If no one is home, they should leave a card with their contact details and take your parcel back to their local depot. You must ring them to arrange a new delivery date.
- We can send parcels within the UK via Special Delivery / Next Day on request but this will be subject to an additional charge. Royal Mail next day services are before 1PM and before 9AM. Contact us for more details.
To see the total shipping charge for your order, place all items you want to order in your shopping basket and then enter your shipping address at the checkout stage. You will then see the final 'Verify Order' page which will show total to pay including the delivery charge.
You won't be able to see the shipping cost until you have entered your shipping address as our system uses your location to select the best price for you based on the total weight of your order.
We guarantee all Venhill made stock ordered online will be dispatched from our factory within 2 working days. Items in stock are usually dispatched the same day (if order is placed before midday)
*Working days does not include Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays. Other items not made by Venhill (e.g. tools, fittings, twistgrips etc) are subject to their respective lead times if they are not in stock at the time of ordering.