Shipping charges are based on carriage costs plus a nominal amount to cover packaging.
- Free shipping is included on all orders over £ 300
- For lower value uk orders there are shipping options with both Royal Mail (3-5 working days) or UPS (next day)
- Larger value UK orders and overseas orders are shipped by UPS (next day in UK, 3-5 working days for RoW)
- Parcels shipped by UPS will require a signature
- For overseas orders the consignee is responsible for the payment of all local taxes
To see the total shipping charge for your order, place all items you want to order into your shopping basket and then enter the shipping address at the checkout stage. You will then see the final 'Verify Order' page which will show the order total including the delivery charge.
You won't be able to see the shipping cost until you have entered your shipping address as our system uses your location to select the best price for you based on the total weight of your order.
Items in stock are usually dispatched same day if the order is placed before midday. Online orders requiring factory production are usually dispatched within 2 working days. This timetable does not apply to B2B trade accounts. Other items not made by Venhill (e.g. tools, fitting, levers, twistgrips) are subject to manufacturer lead times if they are not in stock at time of order.