Welcome to Venhill Engineering Ltd.
- Venhill road brake lines use smooth bore DuPont Teflon hose for better heat resistance.
- Marine grade stainless braiding eliminates expansion so that all the braking force is transmitted to the brake.
- Corrosion-free 303 stainless steel swivel unions allow perfect twist-free alignment.
- Dome-head banjo bolts for clean look and easier work on cramped modern machines.
- PVC jacket from a range of colours protects the braided hose and paintwork.
- End fittings available in stainless steel or high quality chrome.
- All brake line kits include banjo bolts with copper washers and installation guide.
- Every Venhill hose is built to meet or exceed DOT and TUV requirements.